Saturday, May 29, 2010

Trout pout

I am currently the owner of a trout pout that would make Melanie Griffith green with envy, and mine came naturally. I have no idea what I ate the other day that did this to me, but my lips are swollen and sting like I lost out to some bees. It started out as an inflamed rash on my soft palate and emerged just before I began my hour-long seminar presentation at work. Awesome. Now the rash is gone, but it appears that I did something incredibly stupid: I managed to scratch my inflamed lips and then touch my right earlobe, thereby spreading the allergic reaction. Not cool. Keating has been an angel, running around to stores near where he works to pick up benadryl for me. On the upside, I've had extra time to read in bed and just finished Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone in Spanish. That at least counts as studying, right?

No comments: